Arts Council Napa Valley (ACNV) announced the election of six new members to its board of directors. The group was elected at the annual 2016 board meeting in late June:
- Christopher DeNatale, foundation director, Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theater.
- Richard Hall, chief financial officer, Lede Family Wines.
- Robert Parker, vice president of administrative services, Napa Valley College.
- Nicole Rosenstiel, marketing & creative manager, Boisset Family Estates.
- Brad Wagenknecht, District 1 supervisor, county of Napa.
- Cathi Wastal, wine country marketing manager at 7x7.com and sales & marketing at Very Napa Valley.
“We are very pleased to welcome this experienced and passionate group of community leaders to the team,” said Shelly Hanan, current ACNV chairwoman.