Get your holiday shopping done from your couch and buy wine from Calistoga wineries, some are offering specials on shipping, or gift box purchases.
Here is a sampling, and more Calistoga wineries can be found through the website of Calistoga Winegrowers association at CalistogaWinegrowers.com.
Kenefick Ranch is offering one cent ground shipping on orders of 3-12 bottles. For those having difficulty deciding what to gift they offer the Holiday Classics that includes a 2016 Sauvignon Blanc and a 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Chris’s Cuvee for $85 retail, $68 for club members.
Storybook Mountain Vineyards
For the month of December, shipping will be included on all orders of three or more bottles. Plus a 10 percent discount off of 12-bottle purchases. Consider their Zinfandel Selection that is a three-pack of 2013 zinfandels for $150.
The Summers Estate 2017 Charbono Holiday Gift Box, includes 2 bottles of Summers 2015 Estate Charbono and a Summers tile coaster for $70.
Tamber Bey has special gift boxes of one, two or three bottles wrapped with copper tissue or raffia. Or choose either a three-bottle or six-bottle wood wine box for a trio of Burgundy or Bordeaux wines.
They have some gift suggestions for you, too, and the price includes gift box and gift packing (plus tax if applicable and shipping).
- “Split Duo”. Two half bottles, one each of the 2015 Rabicano and 2015 DCV Cabernet Sauvignon (375ml). $65
- “Chardonnay for Two”. One bottle each of the 2014 Napa Valley Chardonnay and 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay. $80
- “Three’s a Crowd”. One bottle each of the 2014 Napa Valley Chardonnay, 2015 DCV Chardonnay and 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay. $135
- “Rabicano Vertical”. One bottle each of our Bordeaux Blend from 2013, 2014, 2015. $195
- “Burgundy Trio”. One bottle each: 2016 Sun Chase Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2016 Walala Vineyard Pinot Noir and 2015 Deux Chevaux Vineyard Chardonnay. $210
- “Signature Collection”. One bottle each: 2014 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015 Sabino (Cabernet Franc blend) and 2015 Merlot. $290
August Briggs gift set includes wines made from grapes grown in Calistoga. This gift pack for $100 includes the 2014 Charbono, 2013 Petite Sirah and 2013 Old Vine Zinfandel, and offers free ground shipping.