The Uptown Theatre in Napa has announced five new shows, with tickets on sale now.
Art Garfunkel on April 21.
- Garfunkel left an indelible mark on the music world as one half the legendary folk duo Simon & Garfunkel, and later as a solo artist. His “beautiful countertenor,” as Neil Strauss described his voice in The New York Times, remains one of the most recognizable in all of popular music.
Arlo Guthrie on April 14.
- Son of the legendary singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie (of “This Land Is Your Land” fame), Arlo has become a folk icon in his own right, with a legacy rooted in the 1960s counterculture. His 2018 Re:Generation tour features Arlo and his kids, Abe and Sarah, an American family presenting the music of the Guthrie generations.
Brian Regan on June 9.
- Known for his brilliant writing and physicality, Regan is revered by fans and fellow-comedians alike. Says Jerry Seinfeld, “He is one of my favorite, favorite stand-up comedians.” Added Patton Oswalt: “Honestly, Brian Regan’s the best stand-up working today. Period.”
Richard Marx on May 4.
- Best known as a pop-rock star of the ‘80s, with hits “Satisfied” and “Right Here Waiting”, Marx later established himself as a successful producer and songwriter, racking up no less than 14 No. 1 singles across all formats.
The Everly Brothers Experience, featuring the Zmed brothers, on March 3.
- The Everly Brothers Experience celebrates the harmonies created by Don and Phil Everly with hits like “All I Have to Do is Dream,” “Cathy’s Clown,” and “Bye Bye Love.” The Everly Brothers bridged the gap between country and rock ‘n’ roll, inspiring artists like The Beatles, Bob Dylan, and Simon & Garfunkel.
The Uptown Theatre is at 1350 Third St., Napa. For details, call 707-259-0123 or visit uptowntheatrenapa.com.