Justin-Siena will honor five alumni at an awards presentation Oct. 12.
The Alumni Hall of Honor event is held every other year to “recognize outstanding alumni who have emerged as leaders” in their communities, and whose lives “reflect” the “core attributes of a true Lasallian leader,” according to a statement from the private Catholic high school.
The awards presentation will take place at 11:30 a.m. in Clark Gym.
This year’s honorees are:
• Suzanne Frommelt Collins, class of '81, currently the assistant chief probation officer and second in command of the Sacramento County Probation Department.
• Chris Lamson, class of '90, recently took on the role of CEO of Cheyenne Products, a leading Home Décor products company, headquartered in Rogers, Ark.
• Joel Miroglio, class of '78, currently the principal owner and architect of Miroglio Architecture + Design in Oakland.
• Alynn Squier Wright, class of '78, currently beginning her 24th season as the head volleyball coach at St. Francis High School in the Sacramento area. She also teaches first grade at Our Lady of the Assumption.
• Br. George VanGrieken, class of '70, who has dedicated his life to the Lasallian mission and helping school communities design, develop, and deepen their Catholic and Lasallian identity.
For more information on this year’s inductees, visit http://www.justin-siena.org