Napa County District Attorney’s Office Gary Lieberstein and a panel of experts will discuss the dangers of drinking and driving at Vintage High School on Tuesday, April 9. April is Alcohol Awareness Month.
The panel includes:
• Paul Paniagua, a retired Napa police officer who is now a Napa County District Attorney’s investigator for DUIs;
• Katy Yount, a deputy district attorney who concentrates on DUI cases;
• Mary Butler, chief probation officer in Napa County;
• Martha Gomez-Cisneros, program manager at Napa County Health and Human Services Agency;
• an emergency room nurse at Queen of the Valley Medical Center;
• Joseph Mackey, a DUI offender on probation;
• Eric Sandberg, the father of a DUI victim.
The event is 6 to 8 p.m. at Vintage High School’s Little Theater, 1375 Trower Ave., Napa. For information, call Sal Alvarez at 299-1410.
This story has been modified since its original posting.