Fire in water heater closet extinguished

2013-03-25T09:45:00Z Fire in water heater closet extinguishedRegister report Napa Valley Register
March 25, 2013 9:45 am  • 

Clothes left too close to a water heater are believed to be the culprit for a small residential fire Sunday evening.

The Napa Fire Department responded around 5:15 p.m. Sunday to the 900 block of Lincoln Avenue where a fire had been reported. On arrival, they extinguished the small blaze, which was confined to a closet area of the home that housed the water heater.

Firefighters believe clothes were placed too close to the appliance, sparking the fire.

No one was injured in the fire and the damages were believed to be minimal, the fire department said.

Copyright 2015 Napa Valley Register. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No Comments Posted.

Add Comment
You must Login to comment.

Click here to get an account it's free and quick