Napa motorcyclist killed in Lake County

2012-10-08T16:28:00Z 2012-10-08T16:36:00Z Napa motorcyclist killed in Lake CountyISABELLE DILLS Napa Valley Register
October 08, 2012 4:28 pm  •

A Napa man was killed Sunday afternoon after crashing his motorcycle on a rural road in Lake County, just north of the Napa County line.

Joseph P. Kane Jr., 33, was driving a 2007 Harley-Davidson south on Butts Canyon Road about 2:30 p.m. when he veered off the road, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Kane was going around a left-hand curve at an unknown speed when his motorcycle went off the right side of the road and down an embankment, the CHP said.

Kane was thrown from his motorcycle and suffered fatal injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, according to CHP.

The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

BEDMAN BACK - October 09, 2012 10:52 am
    shawny im so sorry for your loss DANNY
  2. la guerita sexi
    la guerita sexi - October 09, 2012 5:05 pm
    Shawny My Hart Goes To You. Im So Sorry For Your loss AMALIA CONTRERAS AND FAMILY.
  3. russellj841546
    russellj841546 - October 09, 2012 6:07 pm
    Shawny sorry for you and your family's loss. If there is anything I can do for you let me know. William O'Connor
  4. themauler
    themauler - October 09, 2012 7:38 pm
    Shawny, There is nothing anyone can say right now to bring you and the family comfort but you are strong you always have been and youm willk get through this tradgety. Joe is looking after all of you knowing that you are going to make it alright for the kids.
    You know i'm just a phone call away for all of you anytime you are in my prayers.

My Love to you all
  5. HoodiesUp707
    HoodiesUp707 - October 10, 2012 3:04 am
    Shawnee, I am soo saddened at the tragic news of your immense loss. May God be with you and the kids at this time of loss. May he give you the strength and guidance to over come such a tragic loss, as well as mend your broken heart. I know the pain you are going thru all too well and believe me, there are no words to express how truly sorry I am for your loss. Although it may seem at times that it is too much if a load to carry on your own, just remember he is with you, right by your side. You have to stay strong for them beautiful babies. Never give up, no matter what!! You are a strong and beautiful person. Keep your head up!! Sending my love and prayers, now and always! Love ya, Rebecca (Vieu) McNeally and family.
  6. nero
    nero - October 11, 2012 10:54 pm
    shannee so sorry for this be strong for you kids I will pray for you and your babes got blessyou .....agustin martinez bustamante