Elected officials and employees from Napa County, and the cities of Napa and American Canyon hit the hardwood in the fifth annual Battle of the Valley benefit basketball tournament 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 25, at the Boys & Girls Club, 1515 Pueblo Ave., in Napa.
Tickets will be sold at the door. Advance tickets are on sale at the follow locations:
- County Executive Office, Third floor, 1195 Third St.
- City of Napa Clerk’s Office, 955 School St.
- Parks and Recreation, 100 Benton Way, in American Canyon
- Boys & Girls Club, 1515 Pueblo Ave., in Napa
- Molinari Caffe, 828 Brown St., in Napa.
Suggested donations are $10 per person, and children are admitted free. All proceeds will go to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Napa Valley.
For more information, contact Board of Supervisors Staff Assistant Jesus Tijero at 707-299-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.