Brian Kelly can fix voting issues

2014-05-09T19:00:00Z 2014-05-20T10:50:04Z Brian Kelly can fix voting issuesGordon Huether Napa Valley Register
May 09, 2014 7:00 pm  •

I would like to add my voice to the so very many endorsements Brian Kelly has received for his bid for county assessor and recorder. As your readers know, every mayor and a majority of all council members in the county have endorsed Brian.

I have known Brian personally for more than 25 years. I invested in his bank and was a customer of his bank. I would not be in business today if it wasn't for Brian’s support, coaching and business acumen.

Brian has been a leader for many years, and has served our county in many capacities. Brian has the strength of character to face any challenges head-on. Napa needs a leader who is willing to face and fix our election problems -- slow vote counting and reporting, lack of polling booths, low voter turn out and lack of outreach to our Hispanic community come to mind.

Brian’s work ethic, energy, knowledge and commitment to our county earn him my vote for the position of county assessor and recorder.

Gordon Huether

Napa

1. rocketman
    rocketman - May 09, 2014 9:23 pm
    Sorry Gordon, but the history states otherwise..........
  2. NapaMark15
    NapaMark15 - May 09, 2014 11:35 pm
    Well ... This solidified my vote. Tuteur it is!
  3. NapaMark15
    NapaMark15 - May 10, 2014 12:34 am
    Gordon, lack of outreach from your art to Napans comes to mind for me.
  4. circa1958
    circa1958 - May 10, 2014 8:22 am
    No Bill , you're wrong about that
  5. Crosscountrykid
    Crosscountrykid - May 10, 2014 4:12 pm
    No doubt Mr. Tuteur has stepped on a few toes in the many years he has been in this key position. How could one not if they were doing the job with integrity? But the 'good ole boys' are backing a flawed candidate, as others have noted. If Mr. Kelly is elected, I fear the independence of the office will be significantly compromised.
  6. WeGotTheBeat
    WeGotTheBeat - May 10, 2014 8:18 pm
    I think you hit the nail right on the head, CCK.
  7. NVCitizen
    NVCitizen - May 12, 2014 11:21 am
    I'm with you Rocketman ...... Mr. Kelly's history speaks for itself. Let's pray that Mr. Kelly doesn't get elected.

Follow the Napa Valley Register