Most decisions in life and in politics have both positive and negative results.
The plan to end DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, will have these results:
1. Families will be sadly split apart.
2. College students who are bilingual and valuable to corporations will be deported.
3. Some families left here without the worker who supported them may be in poverty.
4. Valuable laborers, such as those in the wine industry, will be lost to us.
5. America will no longer be "Crowned with Brotherhood, From Sea to Shining Sea."