Julio Olguin will be sworn as a member of the St. Helena Unified School District Board of Trustees at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 8, at Vintage Hall.
The board appointed Olguin, the executive director of St. Helena Preschool for All, to replace Cynthia Smith, who resigned to become a Napa Superior Court judge.
Also at Thursday’s board meeting:
- Information about the Feb. 26 Student Safety Parent Night
- Report on the high school’s participation in the California Interscholastic Federation, including student injuries and Title IX compliance
- Presentation on the elementary school math program
- Presentation of the California Healthy Kids Survey
- Revised salary schedules for certificated management and executive cabinet
- Two-year contract extensions for Chief Business Official Andrea Stubbs and Chief Academic/Human Resources Officer Chris Heller, through June 2020.
- An update on the current budget and draft budget assumptions for next year’s budget
- Artwork by Kendra Kelperis’ art students at RLS Middle School will be on display in Vintage Hall.