W is for Woodhouse Chocolate
W is for Woodhouse Chocolate, located at 1367 Main St., representing the combined efforts of three generations of the Anderson/Wood family. John and Tracy Anderson, their daughters Christina and Caroline, Christina’s husband Vince and Tracy’s mother Christine run the kitchen and company together.
Their mission is to create the world’s most flavorful and rich chocolates and confections using local, sustainable ingredients whenever possible. Produced in the European style, Woodhouse chocolates are handmade in a historic 1890s stone and brick building.