Dave Stoneberg is editor of the St. Helena Star, who has been with the Star since 2006. He is one of the founders of the St. Helena Star/Napa Valley Vintners tasting panel, is passionate about telling a good story and riding his bicycle.
Tom Brown is a St. Helena resident who served as a dean at Saint Mary’s College of California for 27 years. He currently is a consultant and speaker at colleges and universities that are seeking to keep more of the students they enroll. Send comments, questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Growing up in St. Helena provided Tim Carl with a unique perspective on the world. In “The Storyteller” he often shares tales of being a kid during the late 1960s and ‘70s, bringing to life a different time and recalling the often-humorous differences between the Napa Valley and the world beyond.
- Rianda House: Techno Tuesdays help older adults get connected
- Simple & Sassy: Swatting at cold bugs
- Guest commentary: The ghost in you
- UpValley Family Centers: The compassionate support of our community
- Guest commentary: A perfect storm of misery
- Straight from my hearth: Going to the dogs
- Beyond the fires: what the Napa Valley economy can teach us
- First Thursday: St. Helena changes
- Guest commentary: Last communiqué from St. Helena bunker
- Being grateful in St. Helena
Betty Rhodes writes about senior living in Napa Valley. "I enjoy being a senior, and I appreciate being able to continue championing the causes of seniors. It’s all good. We live in a very ‘senior friendly’ valley, with much for seniors to do in order to remain healthy in mind, spirit and body."