Dave Stoneberg is editor of the St. Helena Star, who has been with the Star since 2006. He is one of the founders of the St. Helena Star/Napa Valley Vintners tasting panel, is passionate about telling a good story and riding his bicycle.
Tom Brown is a St. Helena resident who served as a dean at Saint Mary’s College of California for 27 years. He currently is a consultant and speaker at colleges and universities that are seeking to keep more of the students they enroll. Send comments, questions to: email@example.com
Growing up in St. Helena provided Tim Carl with a unique perspective on the world. In “The Storyteller” he often shares tales of being a kid during the late 1960s and ‘70s, bringing to life a different time and recalling the often-humorous differences between the Napa Valley and the world beyond.
- First Thursday: St. Helena changes
- Guest commentary: Last communiqué from St. Helena bunker
- Being grateful in St. Helena
- ‘Nick gave me flowers today’
- Mayor gives 2017 Memorial Day address
- One item left on my bucket list
- First Thursday: Summer fun in St. Helena
- First Thursday: Spring’s looking busy for St. Helena Chamber
- Guest commentary: Candy crush
- Friedrich hotel project continues to move forward
Betty Rhodes writes about senior living in Napa Valley. "I enjoy being a senior, and I appreciate being able to continue championing the causes of seniors. It’s all good. We live in a very ‘senior friendly’ valley, with much for seniors to do in order to remain healthy in mind, spirit and body."