Robin Daniel Lail, proprietor of Lail Vineyards, announced that Matthew Perry has been appointed national sales manager. Read more
Cushman & Wakefield announced that Napa Square, located at 1455 First St. in downtown Napa, has introduced a new executive suite concept to the marketplace. Read more
Tracy Lyn Lamb, the award-winning executive director of NEWS, an organization providing domestic violence and sexual abuse services in Napa Valley, has been named the 2019 Muskegon (Michigan) Community College (MCC) Distinguished Alumni Award… Read more
The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley announced a new ownership structure and its first board of directors. Read more
Harrington Investments, Inc. (HII), a Napa Valley-based socially responsible investment advisory firm announced it is divesting its entire stock position in Johnson and Johnson (J&J) based upon the extensive litigation and multi-billion-d… Read more
Cope Family Center has elected Kathy Glass, Michael Purvis, Myles Davis and Armond Phillips to its board of directors. Read more
90: Number of rooms planned for the new Cambria hotel currently under construction at 320 Soscol Ave.
Newmark Knight Frank announced that it has represented the seller in a $116 million portfolio sale of seven apartment communities in six Bay Area cities. The properties are located in Napa, Vallejo, Hercules, Antioch, Dublin and Hayward. Read more
Brotemarkle Davis & Co., LLP, an accounting and advisory firm specializing in the wine and hospitality industries, announced the addition of two new staff members to the team. Read more
The Yountville Chamber of Commerce will announce its 2019 Business & Community Awards at the Membership Jubilee & Awards Ceremony at 5:30 p.m. on May 2, at the Lincoln Theater in Yountville. Read more
One part of the River Park Shopping center property, currently home to a Planet Fitness gym, has been sold for $5.8 million. Read more
Holly Krassner Dawson has been named the public information officer for Napa Valley College. Read more
Wells Fargo announced that the company donated more than $23 million through 899 grants to local nonprofits, schools and community organizations in 2018 to help the cities and people of the Bay Area and surrounding counties in need. Read more
After 13 years in business, Karen and Jeff Lucia of Grapeleaf Graphics are opening a new office in downtown Napa at 1006 Clinton St. that will open by the end of March. Read more
Brotemarkle Davis & Co., LLP (BDCo), an accounting and advisory firm specializing in the wine and hospitality industries, announced that team member Heather Sprauve has qualified as an Enrolled Agent (EA). Read more
Napa Valley Business News
- Everything announced at Apple's big event
- Burt Polson's Real Estate in the Napa Valley: 17 reasons to sell your property
- Janet Peischel's The Internet Marketer: Use the power of Yoast to optimize web content
- Tom and John Mills' Common Cents: Long-term investing truths you should know
- Swift pushback on Stephen Moore, Trump's latest pick for the Fed
- Calistoga Inn undergoes major renovation, shifts attention to brewery
- Calistoga Welcome Center rolls out new look, Fourth Friday Wine Tasting
- Coupon Queen: Clearing up e-coupon confusion
- Craig Smith's Downtown Talk: Charlie Palmer Steak Napa: a cut above
- Austin is building a mini Silicon Valley, with some of the same problems
- Napa planners meet halfway on Stone Brewing logo at Borreo Building
- Napa County unemployment rate dipped in February
- Len and Rosie: Is brother taking advantage of mom?
- Black economic anxiety is on the rise, new data show
- American Canyon woman quilts to raise funds for cancer research
- Sutter, Anthem Blue Cross reach Medi-Cal agreement after months of contract dispute
- With renters struggling, California still needs 1.4 million more affordable units, report finds
- Health Insurance Guys: Can Amazon take over health care?
- Bruce Sackrison's Insurance Matters: RV insurance -- are you covered?
- Chef's combination leads to success at Napa restaurant
- Gavira breathes easy at new Napa business
- Watercooler: Fake errors to reveal candidates' real selves?
- Censorship or social responsibility? Amazon removes some books peddling vaccine misinformation.
- NapaStat | 90: That's the number of rooms planned for the new Cambria hotel currently under construction at 320 Soscol Ave.
- Saudi-Russia oil alliance shows signs of strain
- Social media's business model helped the New Zealand massacre go viral
- Burger King plan to rule breakfast by offering a month of coffee for $5
- A sartorial double standard in the workplace
- New CalPERS leader wants pension fund to put its money back into tobacco
- Napa to rule on bed-and-breakfast planned for Old Town landmark mansion
- Tom and John Mills' Common Cents: Know how to use your IRA
- Alten Construction completes construction on historic Napa County courthouse
- Coupon Queen: Tips for saving on ‘spontaneous’ vacations
- Napa Valley restaurant owners kept tips from worker
- St. Helena City Council paves way for pop-up businesses
Latest Local Offers
Ashley Bennett Miller has been selected by the San Francisco Business Times as one of its 2019 “40 under 40” award winners -- recognizing standout young business leaders making significant contributions to their industries, their companies an… Read more
Sarah Lehman has joined Napa Valley Community Foundation as vice president of development, said a news release. Read more
Affinity Creative Group and Sterling Creativeworks brand-design services agencies have merged. Read more
Queen of the Valley Medical Center has installed a new Canon Medical Aquilion Large Bore computed tomography (CT) simulator "designed to increase comfort and enhance quality of care for patients in need of radiation treatments," said a news r… Read more
Portocork and Trefinos USA announced a partnership allowing Portocork representation of CWINE and COMPAC Technical cork stoppers in North America. Read more
Jeanine Keller has joined Aegis of Napa as the health services director. Keller is a registered nurse and previously worked for Aegis for the first 12 years after it opened, before leaving to join Adventist Health. Read more