Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty, the Bay Area real estate brokerage, announced Jennifer Wilcox has joined its Wine Country Region team of real estate agents as a sales associate. Read more
AUL Corp., a nationwide automotive finance and insurance provider, features an employee-run charitable giving committee that has just surpassed $500,000 in contributions since 2012, announced AUL President and CEO Jimmy Atkinson. Read more
Solano-Napa Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore is celebrating its eighth anniversary Saturday, Sept. 14. During the event, customers can earn extra discounts via a spinning wheel at checkout. Read more
Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty announced that Adam Ghisletta has joined its Wine Country Region team of real estate agents as a sales associate. Read more
The Huffman Clinic at Napa Valley Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc. and Jason T. Huffman, M.D., announced the arrival of Kaelyn Caspillo, PA-C. Read more
The Napa Valley Manor mobile home park at 770 Lincoln Ave. in Napa has been sold for $10.2 million, according to the county assessor office. Read more
One Mind, based in Rutherford, announced the five winners of its 2019 One Mind Rising Star Awards, which "identifies and funds pivotal, innovative research on the causes of and cures for brain disorders by supporting promising emerging leader… Read more
$7.2 million: That’s the highest priced Napa County home sold in August. The house is located at 7870 Silverado Trail in Oakville.
Kokua Hospitality, LLC, an independent hotel management company based in San Francisco, announced the appointment of Jose Ortega as general manager at Dr. Wilkinson’s Hot Springs Resort at 1507 Lincoln Ave. in Calistoga. Read more
More than 3,600 residents in Napa, Marin, Sonoma and Mendocino counties shredded old financial records and other paperwork at Redwood Credit Union’s (RCU’s) free annual Shred-a-Thons held over the summer. Read more
Cheryl Payan, formerly a relationship manager at the Bank of Marin Napa Redwood office, has been named market manager for Napa County at Bank of Marin. Read more
HerbaBuena, a California ‘conscious cannabis’ retailer based in Napa, now offers statewide delivery service, including same-day delivery throughout Napa. Read more
Central Valley, a U.S. building supply company, announced that it was named one of “The Best Places to Work in the North Bay” by the North Bay Business Journal. Read more
Redwood Credit Union (RCU) recently welcomed Gladys Milligan as manager of its new American Canyon branch at 406 Napa Junction Road, Suite 126 in the Napa Junction Shopping Center. Read more
Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley announced that Karen Cherniss has joined its Napa office as a sales associate. Read more
Heidi Charette has been appointed executive director and Karen Orlando has been named membership director for The Watermark at Napa Valley, a luxury senior living community scheduled to open in the summer of 2020 at 4055 Solano Ave. in Napa. … Read more
Round Pond Estate owners Miles and Ryan MacDonnell announced that Erin Robertson has joined the winery as director of marketing. Read more
Napa Valley Business News
- Napa County unemployment dips
- Len and Rosie: Should mom drop life insurance?
- Visit Napa Valley reports favorable data, but keeps eye on trends
- Napa consignment store closes abruptly
- Napa's Register Square about to get first new residents
- Health Insurance Guys: To COBRA or not to COBRA?
- Bruce Sackrison's Insurance Matters: Directors and officers insurance: management matters too
- California adds wage, benefit protections for gig workers
- Cardroom at former Napa restaurant to go before city planners
- From fades to trims, at Stags Barbershop
- 10 Questions: Napan is flying high with travel business
- Watercooler: Some anxious calls from the public are cause for concern
- NapaStat | $7.2 million: That’s the highest priced Napa County home sold in August. The house is located at 7870 Silverado Trail in Oakville.
- Napa Wine Train celebrates its 30th anniversary by looking toward the future
- Napa cop starts coffee company, seeks to serve community through policing and artisan beans
- Tom and John Mills' Common Cents: Consider how we spend our time
- Napa County property transactions recently recorded
- Spaces coworking 'hub' to open at First Street Napa
- Menegons sell commercial building at Main/Adams in St. Helena
- Coupon Queen: Are money-savers cheapskates who sacrifice quality?
- AmCan officers climb rooftops for Special Olympics
- First customers give rave reviews to Napa's reborn 'OSH'
- Craiker: What architects learned from 9/11
- Updated design for Napa's Franklin Station hotel, with artist images, presented to city
- Len and Rosie: How to settle mom's estate?
- Napa's Queen of the Valley hospital and engineers end brief strike
- Napa's Loan Ranger Chris Salese: Considering privately financed home loans
- 5 reasons your retirement is going to suck
- Napa's OLE Health garden produces first harvest bounty
- City of Napa business licenses recently approved
- No limits for 'Nicholas Wayne'
- 10 Questions: Napa architect builds on second career
- NapaStat | $2,290: That's the average rent of two-bedroom apartment in Napa -- a 9 percent increase from one year ago.
- Napa native returns home for train art project
- Janet Peischel's The Internet Marketer: 'Cornerstone' content as part of your SEO strategy
Latest Local Offers
Land Trust of Napa County announced that Josh Harrington recently joined its board of trustees. Read more
Cope Family Center has elected Susan Mitchell and Lona Hardy to its board of directors. Read more
Four St. Joseph Health hospitals in Northern California, including Queen of the Valley Medical Center, were recognized by US News & World Report as “high performing” for their performance in treating a variety of commonly occurring condit… Read more
AUL Corp. a national full-service automotive finance and insurance provider, has been honored by the North Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work competition for the sixth consecutive year, announced Jimmy Atkinson, president and CEO of A… Read more
Silverado Vineyards announced personnel additions and the creation of a new marketing department for the Stags Leap District winery. Read more
The Estate Yountville named Rickie Pares hotel manager, overseeing employee management, annual planning, marketing and administering hotel services for Vintage House and Hotel Villagio. Read more