Tonya West has joined Waddell & Reed as a financial adviser in the Napa area. Read more
Barrel Associates International, LP announced the appointment of industry veteran Jerry DeLorenzo as in-house executive sales manager. Read more
The St. Helena wine country estate of Robert Redford and his wife, Sibylle Szaggars Redford, was sold for $7 million. The sale was recorded on Dec. 21, 2018. Read more
The Napa County Office of Education, along with Napa Valley Unified, St. Helena Unified and Calistoga Joint Unified School Districts, and other community partners, invite local businesses to participate in the interactive 8th grade career fai… Read more
Celaya Law is celebrating its 15th year in business and a new office in the Napa Square Building with a ribbon cutting hosted by the Napa Chamber of Commerce. Read more
JS Design + Build, Inc. announced that Gregory A. Walker has joined its Napa-based team as project manager and estimator. Read more
George Smith Partners, a commercial real estate capital markets advisory firm, announced that it secured acquisition financing for the recent purchase of the historic Aetna Springs Resort in Napa Valley. Read more
Boho Lifestyle boutique will host an event titled "year of the woman" to support of the youth organization Girls on the Run on Friday, Jan. 18 from 6 to 8 p.m. at 1012 First Street in Napa. Read more
23: The number of hotels opened in Northern California in 2018. Two are in Napa County: the Francis House in Calistoga and the Vista Collina Resort in south Napa.
Di Rosa Center for Contemporary Arts announced the appointment of Colleen Schulman as director of development for the Napa-based arts organization. Schulman joined di Rosa in 2017 as senior development officer and has served as interim direct… Read more
Yountville's Restoration Hardware property has been listed for sale for $25 million. Read more
St. Helena Hospital Foundation awarded a three-year grant to both Rianda House and Collabria Care to support fitness and wellness programming for older adults in the upper Napa Valley. Read more
Lee Enterprises, Inc., the parent company of the Napa Valley Register and a provider of local news, information and a major platform for advertising in 49 markets, reported earnings of $4.4 million for its fourth fiscal quarter ended Sept. 30… Read more
Steve Moore, water systems manager for the city of American Canyon, is retiring after 37.5 years of service to American Canyon. Read more
Dave Elcon has been promoted to resort manager of the newly opened Vista Collina Resort and its sister property, Meritage Resort and Spa. Read more
A total of 40 Pure Barre studios across California, including Napa, are coming together to host 75 donation classes on Saturday, Dec. 15 in support of wildfire relief efforts. Read more
Teresa Barboza, a real estate sales professional in Napa, has joined Gates Estates Sotheby’s International Realty. Read more
Napa Valley Business News
- St. Helena’s downtown merchants optimistic about 2019
- Coupon Queen: Getting started with the ‘clipless’ method of couponing
- GVM Law launches cannabis law practice
- This cybersecurity CEO says he won't take a salary until the shutdown is over
- SBDC's Mary Cervantes: New commercial kitchen opens in Napa
- Napa County unemployment inches up
- Len and Rosie: Could 'evil' sons complicate dad's estate?
- Airbnb refunds guest who found indoor cameras during his family's stay
- South Napa Target to get a major remodel
- Napa's Loan Ranger Chris Salese: Napa's festival of light ... and loans
- Shopko closing stores nationwide: Where are they? Find out
- Brands wade into the chaos of the shutdown
- City of Napa business licenses recently approved
- Watercooler: With skill, determination and some lucky timing, it's never too late to find a new job
- NapaStat | 23: That's the number of hotels opened in NorCal in 2018. Two are located in Napa Co.: the Francis House in Calistoga and the Vista Collina Resort in South Napa.
- Napa company Alternative Telecom Solutions makes a real connection
- From Brazil to Napa Valley: Isabel Freeman works as social media 'influencer'
- Gallagher named president of Visit Napa Valley
- PG&E bankruptcy Q&A: What does it mean for me?
- Burt Polson's Real Estate in the Napa Valley: Understanding your lease - part 5
- Janet Peischel's The Internet Marketer: Is a single-page website design right for you?
- PG&E to file for bankruptcy following devastating California wildfires
- Tom and John Mills' Common Cents: Use this executor checklist
- Another stable year for home values in American Canyon
- Coupon Queen: Spice up your savings lifestyle
- After 40 years, Calistoga woodworking business moves to Santa Rosa
- New OLE Health campus in Napa to open in April with a teaching garden
- Craig Smith's Downtown Talk: Free coffee tasting in downtown Napa and more!
- Len and Rosie: Can rental home be sheltered from estate claim?
- Historic downtown Napa property to be redeveloped as a business retreat
- PG&E ordered to inspect all territory for trees, equipment that could cause wildfires
- Harvest of Napa opens, launching local medical cannabis market
- Bruce Sackrison's Insurance Matters: Having a local insurance agent is always the better choice
- Health Insurance Guys: Silver Sneakers benefit now available in Napa
- Already reeling from tariff war, some farmers aren't receiving support checks amid shutdown
Latest Local Offers
Collabria Care announced on Thursday that President and CEO Linda Gibson is retiring effective Jan. 31. Read more
The Friends of the Napa Library will donate 50 percent of the revenue from the current book sale to the Paradise branch of the Butte County Library System. Read more
Travis Credit Union announced that its members and employees are reaching out to people in need by taking part in a number of regional campaigns. Read more
JS Design + Build of Napa announced that it will contribute and match donations up to $5,000 for the victims of the Camp Fire. Read more
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley announced that Christmas trees will be available for display and bidding on Dec. 11 through Dec. 14 at the hotel in American Canyon. All proceeds will go to the ACE Food Pantry. Read more