This event has passed
Community Blood Drive Details
- When: Wednesday, 8/21/19
- Time: 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Location: Firehouse
- Promotion: All donors will receive an Oakland A’s t-shirt
- To Schedule an Appointment: Please call Kim at 707-890-1458
- St. Helena Community Donor Appointment Link
Information for Donors
- There is no substitute for blood. Donating is safe, easy and rewarding!
- Prior to making an appointment, review blood donor qualifications. Donor Qualifications
- Make an appointment at St. Helena Community Donor Appointment Link
- Arrive to your appointment well-nourished and hydrated.
- Bring photo identification with first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour. Allow an hour and a half for a Double Red Donation.
- Power Up Your Donation: To meet the demand for blood, Vitalant is optimizing your blood donation by offering the double red cell program. A double red cell donation enables a donor to give two units of red blood cells during one appointment. To learn more visit Donation Type.
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving to the drive. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation. Fast Track Link