Something spooky is in the air at the Napa Farmers Market on Saturday, October 26!
Come dressed in your best costumes for some farm-to-market fun:
- Vendor costume contest: customers vote for their favorite!
- Halloween craft activity at the Education Station
- Spooky Story Time 9:30 & 10:30
- Creepy Chef Demo "Witch Fingers" by Chef Derek Corsino 10:00
- Kids Costume Contest at 10:30
- Awesome Apple Tasting at the Education Station
- Mysterious Mark McCoy performing on the 99.3 The Vine Soundstage