How to transform your home environment into a safe, therapeutic setting for loved ones with disabilities or dementia.
• General home safety
• Basic home safety modifications
• How to make daily activities more meaningful and therapeutic
• Exercises to maintain strength and balance and decrease the risk of falls
• Information on the Stop Falls Napa Valley Program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Family Caregivers
• Paid or volunteer caregivers
• Assisted living staff
• Anyone who provides care to the elderly or disabled
PRESENTERS:Mary Tappan, O.T.
Dolores Ochoa, Therapy Aide Lead.