The Napa County Election Division is hosting six Voter’s Choice Act workshops throughout Napa County to prepare for the June 5 primary election.
Changes for this election include all voters receiving a vote-by-mail ballot; official ballot drop boxes located in population centers and multi-day vote centers in each municipality and Angwin.
“The Voter’s Choice Act will make it easier for voters to exercise their precious right to vote,” said John Tuteur, Napa County registrar of voters. “We are offering more ways and more days for voters to cast their ballot.”
Workshops will be on the following dates and times:
- Monday, March 5, 5:30 p.m. — Napa County Library, 580 Coombs St., Napa
- Wednesday, March 7, 5:30 p.m. — American Canyon Library, 300 Crawford Way, American Canyon
- Wednesday, March 21, 6 p.m. — Yountville Community Center, 6516 Washington St., Yountville
Tuesday, March 27, 5:30 p.m. — Calistoga Community Center, 1307 Washington St., Calistoga
- Thursday, March 29, 5:30 p.m. — St. Helena Library, 1492 Library Lane, St. Helena
- Thursday, April 5, 5:30 p.m. — Angwin Firehouse, 275 College Ave, Angwin
“I also urge eligible citizens and registered voters to visit our Voters Choice Act web page at https://www.countyofnapa.org/2121/The-Voters-Choice-Act,” Tuteur added.
The web page has links to the workshop flyers in English, Spanish, and Filipino-Tagalog; the recruitment brochure for vote center workers, and to the California Secretary of State website with videos and more information.