As featured on
One third of local deaths have been people age 85 and over, the county reported.
The county hopes to serve everyone 75 years and older from the local interest list before turning to the state's MyTurn tool.
- 'It's very opportunistic': Study shows why work, large families put Latinos at risk of virus
- These 2 health care giants will run California's vaccine program. What do they have to gain?
- Coronavirus updates: California nearing 50,000 COVID deaths; Newsom signs stimulus bill
- California workers could get 2 weeks of sick leave for COVID, quarantines under new proposal
- Napa County may jump to red tier as soon as Wednesday
- UK variant of coronavirus identified in Sonoma County
- 9 counties could join California's COVID red tier today. Vaccine could speed up others
- California will recover from the pandemic faster than the U.S., forecast says
- Napa’s Snow Elementary School to host COVID-19 vaccination clinic starting Wednesday
- First case of Brazilian coronavirus variant P.1 detected in California
- California to open vaccinations to everyone 16 and older
- Here's where people are refusing vaccines in the Bay Area
- California aims to fully reopen its economy June 15
- Napa school district aims to return to full in-classroom schedule in 2021-22