About a week ago, California Governor Gavin Newsom attended a dinner party--with at least a dozen people--at an upscale Napa Valley restaurant. But on Friday, Newsom asked Californians to 'limit interactions to their immediate household.' The state recently surpassed 1 million confirmed cases of COVID-19. According to Business Insider, critics and journalists swiftly slammed and called out the governor's actions as hypocritical. said he 'should have modeled better behavior.'
- Draft ethnic studies curriculum is what our students need in this moment
- Dan Walters: What will tax increase advocates do now?
- In California elections, women candidates have mixed results
- It’s time for the first Latino senator from California
- Food benefits available for Napa County's Glass Fire victims
- Biden's foreign policy won't be Obama 2.0, and that might be a good thing
- Rep. Thompson to hold virtual town hall on coronavirus
- Napa County COVID-19 complaints reveal range of civilian concerns over businesses, gatherings