A small number of Napa Library users, who made an advance appointment to enter the library, were admitted into the building on Thursday morning. During the COVID-19 pandemic, as many as eight library users can enter the library every hour, for one hour at a time.
- Napa Library takes a big step toward reestablishing services
- Napa County says household gatherings driving spike in COVID-19 cases
- Townhouses and commercial spaces proposed for Jefferson Street lot in Napa
- Napa Valley Artists in Residence: Molly Corbett, letting the painting guide her
- Napa police: 3 suspects arrested after reported supermarket theft
- Delayed reopening of Napa campuses brings relief, disappointment and more questions on both sides
- Books by the Box on sale at the Napa Library