Napa sisters Gail Frommelt and Gail Randol pick up trash while they walk parts of the Napa River trail. They've been doing this almost every other day for about 10 years, said the sisters.
- Two octogenarian Napa sisters keep River Trail clean during almost daily walks
- Napa Journal: They don't make summers like this anymore
- One Napa motorist injured in 4-vehicle crash on Silverado Trail
- Napa County could get new open space area near American Canyon
- Great American Outdoors Act could help expand Napa County open space
- Fish and Wildlife officials confirm outbreak of deer disease in Napa County
- Napa man punctures gas line while digging post hole