Thank you to our 200 seniors for attending Molly’s Angels Christmas party. Thanks to George Altamura, and an anonymous couple who made this party possible.
We would like to thank some very special people for helping us make it a wonderful day:
1. Starbucks managers, employees, and their families. Every year they set up the tables, chairs, decorate, serve the luncheon, and clean-up. They supply coffee, tea, and all of the condiments for all.
2. Suppertime for catering the delicious luncheon again this year.
3. The beautiful music by the Sparks Sisters and their parents for the sound system, and for being the masters of ceremonies for the event.
4. Carol Lawson for making the greeting cards and donating
200 bags of chocolate candies. Thank you, Reese Osmer, for again being Santa Claus.
5. Our volunteers and Molly’s Angels board of directors for their exhausting work.
6. The city of Napa for providing the Senior Activity Center for rentals to nonprofit organizations.
7. Thank you for your donations and membership to Molly’s Angels during the year. This helps us to help others who are less fortunate, and we wish you a happy and healthy new year.
Fran Rosenberg / President, Molly’s Angels