Napa, CA 94559
About Mcm Jobe's Repair
More About Mcm Jobe's Repair
MCM Jobes has been the popular choice for Napa Auto Repair since 1948. Our 5600 square foot facility, ASE Certified Technicians and state of the art equipment allow us to service almost any make and model, and provide high quality car repair and light truck repair services to our customers. At MCM Jobes, our auto repair shop takes pride in providing high quality maintenance services for our customers that prevent more costly repair down the road and give our customers years of trouble free service from their vehicles.
We are family owned and operated, and ready to handle Napa’s Car Repair needs. For auto repair, scheduled automotive maintenance, light truck repair, and quality service on your car, please contact us for an appointment or stop by for a free consultation on your automotive repair needs. At MCM Jobes of Napa, we fix cars with old fashioned auto service and state of the art equipment.
MAKES AND SERVICES
Automotive Repair & Service: Brake Repair, Oil Changes, Engine, More
Proud to provide automotive repair Napa can count on. We provide a wide range of auto repair services for primarily automobiles and trucks. We service and repair most makes and models, both foreign and domestic in our automotive repair shop in Napa. At MCM Jobes Repair We perform preventive maintenance care from oil changes, to filter, to lube jobs, to factory recommended services such as 30, 60, and 90K mile services. These regularly scheduled services fulfill new car warranty requirements. To make things easier on you, we offer a customer follow up service in which we can provide you with regular appointments for your maintenance needs. In this complimentary follow up, we will be happy to send you reminders and appointment cards so you won’t have to worry about forgetting essential automotive repair services and maintenance. We will perform a complimentary Courtesy Inspection of your vehicle while it is here to let you know how things are doing.
We also perform State required inspections for certifying vehicles in compliance with smog, brake repair, and Light requirements. We are equipped and have the expertise to perform diagnostics and repair to all systems and components on those vehicles. This includes: Computer controls, Electrical systems, Brakes, Engines, Air Conditioning, Suspension, Exhaust, Transmission, and Drivetrain components. A list of offered services follows.
- Air Conditioning: service, repair, diagnose, and retrofitting
- Brakes: state inspections for certifications, repair, service, ABS (anti-lock) diagnosis and repair
- Battery: test, diagnose, service and replace
- Charging Systems: both electrical and mechanical- diagnose and repair
- Check Engine Light diagnose
- Clutch: diagnose and replace
- Computer Systems: diagnose and repair
- Coolant Systems: hoses, thermostat, heater, radiator, water pump, testing and repair
- Diesel Repair
- Electronic Ignition Systems: diagnose, service and repair
- Electronic Systems: diagnose and repair
- Engine: repair, maintenance and rebuilding
- Factory Recommended Services
- Fleet Accounts
- Fuel Systems-both carburetor and fuel injection: diagnose and repair
- General Diagnostics
- Gross Polluter Certification
- Headlight: adjustment, repair and certification
- LOF service: lube and oil change
- Performance and drivability diagnosis
- Pre-purchase and vehicle inspections
- Preventive vehicle maintenance
- Smog: inspection, testing, emission failures diagnose and repair
- Test Only Star Certified Smoginspections
- Transmission: automatic and manual diagnose, fluid flush, repair and replacement
- 30K, 60K, 90K mile interval services
For your convenience, we offer a shuttle service for dropping off and/or picking up your vehicle. Just let us know when you need it and we will be happy to give you a ride!
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!