Sharon Kazan Harris is a Rutherford winemaker and entrepreneur who conducts seminars educating business professionals. She will start her 23-city tour beginning April 3-4 in Denver and end June 4-5 in Houston.
Kazan Harris has conducted wine education seminars (with topics such as “Take Back The Wine List”) for clients including Bain, Stanford University School of Medicine, Squire Boggs, Orrick, Aetna, Nawbo, KL Gates, Merrill Lynch and Greystone, among others. She also has a special affinity for women’s leadership initiatives, diversity and empowering women. She has educated thousands of executives at seminars and tastings over the last seven years.
The tour will also be the “traveling launch” of the 2017 RARECAT Rosé, a distinctive and delicious blend of 90 percent Grenache Rouge and 10 percent Viognier, with a California appellation, which sells for $36.
“I enjoy using wine to connect people with purpose since wine is a powerful business tool,” she said. She will be conducting seminars as team building for corporations as well as hosting winemaker lunches and other appearances, highlighting Rarecat’s current releases.
- NV Crémant de Bordeaux, 100 percent Semillon, brut, method traditionelle ($36)
- 2009 RARECAT Champagne, a vintage brut Blanc de Blancs, sourced from a single estate vineyard in the Cote de Sezanne in the Champagne AOC ($79)
- 2017 RARECAT Rosé, a blend of 90 percent Grenache Rouge and 10 percent Viognier, with a California appellation ($36)
- 2014 RARECAT St. Emilion, a single vineyard bottling from the prestigious Secteur Villemaurine, a blend of 90 percent Merlot and 10 percent Cabernet Franc ($55)
- 02013 RARECAT Old Toll Cabernet Sauvignon, sourced from vineyards in Calistoga, Spring Mountain and Howell Mountain, 89 percent Cabernet Sauvignon, 11 percent Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot ($110).
For more information on the wines, visit rarecatwines.com.