This U.S. state map shows vaccination rates and statistics using data from the CDC, including the percent of state population receiving the 1st dose of vaccination. This map will update automatically weekdays. Sources: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. Census Bureau.
As featured on
See vaccination progress by state, learn about side effects, and find out when you might be …
One third of local deaths have been people age 85 and over, the county reported.
The county hopes to serve everyone 75 years and older from the local interest list before turning to the state's MyTurn tool.
- Napa County reports 50% drop in new COVID-19 cases over the past 3 weeks
- Napa County continues focus on second vaccine shots; start-of-week COVID cases down
- Brookdale Napa suffers COVID outbreak; 65% of Napa County virus deaths from nursing homes
- These 2 health care giants will run California's vaccine program. What do they have to gain?
- San Francisco and San Mateo counties stop supplying vaccine to company allegedly giving doses out of turn
- Gavin Newsom reaches school reopening deal aiming to bring kids to class by April 1
- Attorney General issues consumer warnings about illegal COVID-19 fees
- California is dramatically changing who gets the COVID-19 vaccine. What you need to know
- Here's how many vaccine doses California says it's wasting
- COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens are coming, experts say
- Napa’s Snow Elementary School to host COVID-19 vaccination clinic starting Wednesday
- Hotel industry leaders urge California to reopen for business meetings
- Here's where people are refusing vaccines in the Bay Area
- California aims to fully reopen its economy June 15