Napan Frank Cuellar has a knack for seeing the possibilities. He uses old wooden golf club heads and discarded bowling pins to make animal sculptures. Take a look.
- Napan turns old golf clubs and bowling pins into animals
- Dan Walters: COVID-19 roaring back, forcing Newsom to act
- Land Trust adds to wildlife corridor in hills of northwest Calistoga
- From the Editor: Life in the soup bowl
- La Toque is now requiring diners to vaccinate or show proof of recovery from COVID-19
- Napa to begin months-long redistricting process
- PGA Tour’s Fortinet Championship: Stanford grad McNealy takes lead with eagle on last hole